CATs Mod Apk
CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars Game, Searching for where to download the latest version of CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars Mod APK ? you got the right page. Boldtechinfo has provided a secured download link below to download the latest version of the CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars Mod APK . Download and enjoy.
Name: CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars MOD APK
Download CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars MOD APK
CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars – new game from the famous developers of Cut the Rope! You need to create your ruthless and destructive machine for PvP battles, at your disposal there will be a lot of details and guns for improvement. Battles take place between real players around the world!
Features CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars:
• Be a master engineer: design, craft, upgrade, and improve the Ultimate battle bot!
• Take the role of a mean street cat and fight against other players in fast and hilarious PvP action!
• Discover dozens of crazy weapons, gadgets and body shapes, including badass Ultimate Machines! Outsmart your opponents with your unique battle bot design!
• Create a powerful gang and rule the streets! Participate in gang battles to win unique parts, make new friends and share your secrets in your gang’s chat.
• City Kings: Fight against real gangs from around the globe to conquer the city in cooperative mode.
• Battle against real players and fight your way to the top of the World Championship!
• Bet on other bots and share replays of your best fights!
Download link for CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars MOD APK
How to Install APK and OBB (Data file) on Your Android Phone?
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First, you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
Wait for the APK to install.
Do not run the application yet.
After a successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
First of all, unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path: External SD Card > Android > Data > “paste the folder here” In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here: External SD Card > Android > OBB > “paste the folder here”
If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Run the APK file now.