How to save WhatsApp Status video on Android
For Android users, here are few steps to save Whatsapp to our device, you would need a file manager on your Android phone. Use any file manager of your choice but the steps may different. Here Google Files” was used for explanation.
Follow the few steps to save WhatsApp Status video on your Android smartphone:
- Open Google Files app on your Android smartphone, and click on the hamburger icon present on the top-left and tap Settings.
- Similarly, if you’re using a Pixel smartphone, then open the Files app, click on the three-dots icon on the top-right and tap Settings.
- On the next screen, enable Show hidden files. On Pixel smartphones, you need to enable Show internal storage.
- Now go back to the Files app’s main menu and tap Internal storage.
- Now go to the WhatsApp folder > Media > ‘.Statuses’.
- To save a photo or a video, long-press on it and tap Copy. Now paste the file in any folder of your choice in the phone’s internal storage.