FPse mod Apk
FPse Game, Searching for where to download the latest version of FPse Mod APK ? you got the right page. Boldtechinfo has provided a secured download link below to download the latest version of the FPse Mod APK . Download and enjoy.
Name: FPse Mod Apk
FPse for Android is the Best, fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices(PlayStation 1 games directly to your smartphone screen everywhere you want)
FPse is able to display all PSone games in high resolution by using OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation which will let you understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite Playstation game disc to enjoy them on your Android phone with a brand new graphic thanks to the recent OPENGL 2.0
FPse features all of this:
– Run from Android 2.3 to Android 8!
– Outstanding interface which scans your local storage automatically to find playstation games and displays the covers of the games automatically, stay pressed onto game’s icon to access context menu of each game and to see more
– 3 different Menus, all display Games Covers, and on is able to display video sample of each game (FPse can record easily 20 second of the game at any time)
– High performance (run on any devices, even very low en device can make FPse running correctly, on newer device you have huge improvement compare to original results)
– High compatibility
– High sound quality
– Possibility to save your game play at any time by the famous savestates
– Emulates the Audio tracks using .cue files by the .bin image file (these two need to be together and make sure both are named the same obviously leaving the extention file as default)
– Included up to 10 gamepads in overlay onto the screen (downloadable directly
– gun emulation named Guncon. use your finger to shoot, really fun.
A and B buttons are emulated on the left screen corners
– Emulation of Analog Sticks
– Compatible with the G-Sensor. the Touchscreen. devices’s buttons
– Supports files’s extensions .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf , .pbp and .Z disc image formats (compressed files handled automatically .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape)
– Full Support of IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote, Wiimote (using the software BluezME)
-Support of PS3-PS4-XBOX360 contoller( still work in progress as natively are very hard to emulate)
– OpenGL supports external plugins, and by default FPse downloads its plugins’s file when starting!
– Software’s renderer in High Definition ! (up to 4x Native resolution)
– Experimental multi Players LAN mode using two Android devices! Play with two players mode with a game that wasn’t made for that! IE: Tekken3!
– Multi players mode Exclusive !! Play to multi players games using up to 4 different devices on one device running the game. all others android devices are like a wireless gamepad onto each screen!! really fun!
– Automatic cheat’s codes search engine Exclusive.
– Autofire with many frequencies
– Compress a game individually or all games in one pass by using the feature free_disk_space
– Displaying on Wide screen!! exclusive feature to display 3D games on wide screen natively(work with all title but for 2D games gets a bit odd in therms of sizes and spaces , a fix will come up)
– Dithering of textures like on the real Console
– Shaders to improve the software rendering
– Preliminary support for the VR Glasses! (Occulus GearVR Google_Cardboard Homido etc..)
-Native support of NFS protocol which let you load your games directly from your local
Networks from a NAS or your computer.
– Compressed files in .ZIP .RAR .7Z .ECM and even .APE are extracted smartly.
– New option to fix the polygon shaking in OpenGL High Definition mode
and much more features!
Now it’s time to enjoy the Best Playstation emulator on Android!
Download link for FPse Mod Apk
How to Install APK and OBB (Data file) on Your Android Phone?
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First, you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
Wait for the APK to install.
Do not run the application yet.
After a successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
First of all, unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path: External SD Card > Android > Data > “paste the folder here” In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here: External SD Card > Android > OBB > “paste the folder here”
If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Run the APK file now.