Here are the 11 easiest and successful steps to root your phone
First of all unlock your bootloader.
Steps to unlock bootloader using PC:
- Install adb driver in your PC.
- In your phone just enable developer mode and allow debugging mode on and OEM unlock on.
- Now shut down your phone and restart in fastboot mode(by long pressing volume down and power button).
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now open Command prompt.
- Type command : fastboot devices
- You will see your device connected.
- Ones you see type another command : fastboot oem unlock
- Now your bootloader is unlocked.
- Now flash recovery.
- After flashing recovery flash SuperSU using recovery through mobile only. Now enjoy you have successfully rooted your device.