How to become a Quickteller Paypoint Agent
Are you looking for a way to become a Quickteller Paypoint Agent? here are all you need.
- Ensure you have a work tool/device (Smart phones that run on Android 4.4 OS)
- Complete and submit the registration form
- Provide the required KYC documents
- Provide the minimum operating capital requirement
- Receive validation and setup details
- Be enlisted for training
- Receive starter pack and branding materials
- Commence live transactions documents will also be required
How will I be supported as an Agent?
Quickteller Paypoint offers a well-resourced multi-level support structure to attend to agents in the event of complaints and feedback. Depending on the nature of the complaint raised, the agent will be contacted by our team of customer care professionals and the issue will be resolved in a timely manner
Who regulates the activities of Quickteller Paypoint Agents?
IFIS is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). IFIS registers and monitors the activities of Quickteller Paypoint Agents to ensure they comply with the standards and procedures approved by the CBN