How To Cancel Starz Subscription (Easy Guide)
Starz is a top US cable and streaming channel that broadcasts Lionsgate’s movie library and original programming. As of 2019, Starz has about 26.5 million subscribers, domestically and internationally, and this number will only increase in the coming years.
If you have made up your mind to do this cancel your subscription, it can be done in several ways. It could be done online, via your email, or through your phone.
How Can I Cancel My Starz Subscription Online?
- Access the Starz site in your web browser.
- Select “Have Starz.”
- Select “Starz streaming.”
- Get yourself logged in to your account.
- In the upper-right corner, choose “Settings.”
- Tap “Subscription.”
- Tap “Cancel my subscription.”
- Adhere to the instructions you see to wrap up your cancelation.
How Can I Cancel My Starz Subscription From A Smartphone?
- Head to the Starz site from a web browser on your mobile phone or tab.
- If you use an Android phone, head to the 3 dots in the upper-right corner of the browser and click “Request desktop.”
- If you use an iOS phone, in the address bar, hold the refresh icon and then click “Request desktop site.”
- As soon as the desktop site opens, head to the 3 lines on the left side and click “Log In.”
- Type in the email address connected to your Starz account.
- Click “Log in with Starz.”
- Enter your password and choose “Login.”
- In your main profile, head to “Settings” on the upper-right side.
- Choose “Subscription.”
- Choose “Cancel” seen at the bottom.
- Adhere to the instructions shown to cancel your account.
How Can I Cancel My Starz Subscription Over The Phone?
Starz has live phone support available at 1-855-247-9175, and it is 24/7 customer service.
Will Starz Let Me Pause My Subscription Instead Of Canceling?
Not at all. You are only allowed to cancel your Starz subscription. If you want, however, you can always re-apply at any time.