How To Deposit Cryptocurrency on Binance Wallet
BNB is the cryptocurrency coin that powers the Binance ecosystem. As one of the world’s most popular utility tokens, not only can you buy or sell BNB like any other cryptocurrency, but BNB comes with a wide range of applications and benefits.
How to choose a network?
- BEP2 refers to the Binance Chain.
- BEP20 refers to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network.
- TRC20 refers to the TRON network.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- BTC (SegWit) refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. Users are allowed to withdraw or send their Bitcoin holdings to SegWit (bech32) addresses. For more details, please refer to About Segregated Witness (SegWit).
- The network selection depends on the options provided by the external wallet/exchange that you are making the withdrawal from.
- If the external platform only supports ERC20, you must select the ERC20 deposit network.
- DO NOT select the cheapest fee option. Select the one that is compatible with the external platform.
- For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, and you can only send BSC tokens to another BSC address. If you select incompatible/different deposit networks, you will lose your funds.
How to deposit cryptocurrency on Binance?