How to download and install ACMarket App for Android
ACMarket To third party app stores, It offers thousands of games and apps, mostly modified versions that are not allowed in the official app store, and everything is free.You don’t need to root your Android device to use it, you get some great apps and games for free, and the developers get an alternative home for their apps.
How to Download ACMarket:
Downloading ACMarket is quite easy, and you can install it directly onto your device. All you need to do is download the ACMarket APK file and install it. Here’s how.
- Open your Android browser and go to the official AC Market download page
- Download the APK file directly to your device – Do NOT install it yet
- First, open your Settings app
- Go to Security settings and enable the option for Unknown Sources – if you skip this step, the app won’t install
- Now open your device downloads location and find ACMarket
- Tap on it to install and wait
- When you see the ACMarket icon on your home page, the app store is ready to use. If you don’t see it, repeat the steps, making sure you enable the Unknown Sources option.
How to Use ACMarket:
ACMarket is a user-friendly app:
- Open the store by tapping the icon on your home page
- Tap Apps on the home page and pick a category (see below)
- Tap on the app or game you want to install and follow the on-screen directions
- When the icon is on your home page, the app or game is ready to use
ACMarket is packed with apps and games, including:
- Android Apps – lots of official apps and games, including premium ones
- ACMarket Apps – unofficial content not found in official stores
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps with loads of extra features
- Modified Games – unlocked Android games with new features and in-app purchases and bonuses free
Method A: Reset Your App Preferences
- Open Settings and go to Apps (App Manager)
- Tap All Apps>Reset App Preferences
- Tap on Reset Now and close settings
- Try ACMarket again, and it should be OK now.
Method B: Clear Package Installer Cache and Data
- Open Settings>Apps/App Manager
- Tap on System Apps and then Package Installer
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data (Marshmallow users, look in Storage)
- ACMarket should now work again
Method C: Enable Unknown Sources
- Open Settings>Security
- Enable Unknown Sources option
- Close Settings and try again; ACMarket should now work.
If it doesn’t, delete it and start over, making sure that option stays enabled.