Over the years, a large number of third-party app installers have been launched, originally as alternatives to Cydia. Shortly after iOS 10 was released, jailbreaking ground to a halt for a while, and now, although there are some utilities, most are semi-untethered and only work on certain devices. TutuApp offers iOS users all the third-party content they would once have had to install Cydia to get.
TutuApp offers thousands of modified apps, including stock apps with extra features, like Facebook++, Instagram++, WhatsApp++, and many more. And you can download hundreds of unlocked games, with all the in-app purchases and game bonuses available for free. There are Cydia tweaks that don’t need root access to your device, premium apps and games for free, game emulators, and much more. It is one of the most comprehensive app installers ever launched, and because no jailbreak is needed, it is perfectly legal to use – that means your warranty is safe.
- TutuApp offers lots of cool features for users, including:
- It’s free to download and use
- You don’t need to jailbreak to use it
- User-friendly interface, very easy to navigate
- Built-in search facility – find what you want easily
- Filters help you find apps and games
- Many more features
If all that wasn’t enough, because there is so much content to choose from, the developers helpfully categorized everything for you:
- App Store Apps – plenty of official iOS apps and games for free, including premium content
- Exclusive Apps – content that can’t be found in any official source, including streaming apps with no limits, game emulators, fully-featured screen recorders, and much more
- Modified Apps – stock apps with extra features, making them more functional and useful than the official version
- Tweaked Games – unlocked games with new features and all in-app bonuses for free
Supported iOS Versions
TutuApp is compatible with all iOS devices that run on iOS 7 to iOS 13 inclusive, and it has special support for the iPad. However, it also works on Android, by way of installing the APK file, and on Mac or Windows using an Android emulator.
How to Install and Use TutuApp
- Installing TutuApp devices is pretty simple, regardless of platform:
- Using your browser, go to the official TutuApp page
- Download TutuApp, following the directions on the page
- When the app icon is on your home page, it’s ready to use
- Tap the icon to open the store
- Browse the store or use the search facility to find a specific app or game
- Tap your choice, follow the on-screen directions and wait for it to be installed
- Enjoy your free app or game
How to Fix Untrusted Developer Error on iOS
iOS users are likely to face an untrusted developer error when they open TutuApp the first time. This is because it is an unofficial app, and Apple cannot verify the developer. You can, and you must follow the steps below before you can use the app:
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Tap on General, and go to Profiles & Device Management
- A list of app profiles on your device appears; search for the TutuApp profile and tap on it
- Tap on the Trust button and close Settings
- Now you can use TutuApp without any trouble
How Safe is TutuApp?
TutuApp is a legal app and, because it doesn’t require you to jailbreak or root your device, you aren’t compromising your device in any way. It doesn’t need any special permissions to be installed, just the same as any official app, and it won’t affect your warranty in any way. However, if you are at all unsure and you need to take your device back to a store, just delete TutuApp and reinstall it later on.It is the number one iOS app store alternative.
It is a totally free app and it offers plenty of features; it is ad-supported, though. But, you do have the option of purchasing a VIP version of the app too. That brings more content, no ads, much faster downloads, and more, all for one small fee.