How to Factory Reset MacBook Laptop
How to Factory Reset MacBook
Many iPhone product users are most times not properly guided when it come to using and resting the article. This article will guide as many that find this process disturbing they will learn a lot.
If you’re looking to sell or trade-in your computer, whether it’s an iMac or a MacBook, it’s a good idea to return it to its factory settings. This simply means that factory resetting the computer and re-installing the latest macOS software.
Below are the steps to follow .
1. Restart your computer: hold the power button > select Restart when it appears. Click on it.
2. While the process if restarting thr computer is on, hold down the ‘Command‘ and ‘R‘ keys
3. Immediately the Apple logo will appear, when it appears, release the ‘Command and R keys’.
4. After that the Recovery Mode menu, select Disk Utility.
5. Ensure that the ‘Macintosh HD’ startup disk is highlighted in your Disk Utility window > select Erase.
6. A pop-up window usually appear. Change the Format to macOS Extended (Journaled) > select Erase again.
7. Click Quit Disk Utility in the Disk Utilities menu.
8. The window appears after that giving option to reinstall macOS > select Install macOS.
9. After the new macOS is installed, your computer the computef would been successfully factory reset.
Hope this was useful. Please direct your friends and families.