Are you a Glo user? get Glo Free 20,000 Bonus Airtime. Link NIN to Glo line and grab the N20,000 airtime bonus. Learn more.
The Bonus Value can be used only to call, browse and text at the following rates: On-net – 36k/sec, Off-net – 36k/s, SMS-N4, Flexi Data Browsing – N10/MB.
How to Link NIN to Glo Line
NIN is a unique 11 digit number assigned to every individual in Nigeria. It’s now very important to link your NIN with your Glo line if you want to continue using the network.
How to get your NIN on Glo
For those who have already registered but can’t remember their NIN, you should dial *346# on your phone to retrieve your NIN on your Glo line.
How to Link NIN to Glo SIM
Linking your National Identification Number to your Glo number can be done via four methods, they include Glo NIN Code, Glo NIN Portal, SMS and NIMC Mobile App.
Link via Glo NIN Code
Glo NIN Code for linking is *109# and it only works for only Glo lines. If you already have your NIN, just follow the steps below to submit and link it.
- Dial *109*NIN# to submit and link your National Identification Number (NIN) on Glo.
Link via Glo NIN Portal
- Visit Gloworld NIN Portal
- Put your details correctly in each box: First Name, Last Name, Middle Name (optional), Phone Number, National Identity Number (NIN), and Email Address.
- Complete the process by entering the two-digit numbers shown, then click on submit.
Link via SMS
- Subscribers who have secured their NIN but have not linked them with their mobile numbers can do so by simply texting their “NIN to 109” or “UPDATENIN NIN FirstName and LastName” to 109 e.g “UPDATENIN 12345678903 Firstname Lastname’ to 109.”
Alternatively, Glo customers can also call 109 to update their NIN via voice call.
Link via NIMC App
One last method if none of the methods above worked is to try the NIMC Mobile ID App. But before you get started, it’s important to know that you’re required to have your National Identification Number (NIN) issued by the National Identity Management Commission or one of its accredited agents and a Mobile Number (which you used during enrolment for the NIN) – to receive an OTP for installing the Mobile ID app.
- How to Link Your NIN to Glo Line
- How To Buy Things Online On Jumia
- How to Shop on AliExpress
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip
- How To Reset, Force Restart and Reboot Your iPhone