How to live stream Big Brother Naija (BBNaija 2020)
If you are a fan of the Big Brother Naija and wish to watch the season 5 on your mobile device, scroll down and learn how.
As announced earlier, the season 5 of the Big Brother Naija began and many people would love to know how to watch it on a mobile device.
For those at home, you can catch the show on DStv channel 198 or GOtv channel 29 via your decoder.
If you would love to catch every scene of the show on the go, then you must be a DStv subscriber or have someone who is a DStv subscriber.
Unfortunately for GOtv subscribers, this feature is not available yet.
How it work
There are actually two ways of doing this.
1. Via The Website
- Visit now.dstv.com on a browser of your mobile device. (You would need a compatible browser)
- Next is to log in with your DStv details (phone number or surname as username & smartcard number as password) or sign up if it is your first time.
- Click the ‘LIVE TV” menu to see list of channels available for you.
- Search for the BBNaija: Live Broadcast
- Click on the tile to begin watching the show.
2. Via The Mobile App
- Download the DStv Now App from your app store.
- Log in with your DStv details as stated above, or sign up if it is your first time.
- Touch the menu icon.
- Tap on the “LIVE TV” menu for list of channels.
- Scroll down for BBNaija: Live Broadcast.
- Click and begin watching.
Note: To have access to these, you must have an active subscription on your smartcard and also a data plan (unlimited if you can) and preferably a Wi-Fi, 5G or 4G LTE.
3. Free Streaming Online
In the previous edition of the show, the DStv Now service was restricted for only DStv Premium, DStv Compact Plus and DStv Compact Subscribers. We are not however sure if this restriction is lifted.