How to Pay DSTV Subscription with Quickteller (Quick Guide)
Quickteller is a payment solution owned by Interswitch Group. With Quickteller, you can pay bills which includes your DSTV subscription packages, send and receive money via the web.
When using Quickteller, your transactions and card information is safe as the platform uses a two-factor authentication software. Whenever you want to perform a transaction, you are sent an OTP (One Time Password) code containing 6-8 digits on your phone and email address which you must enter to authorize your transaction.
How to Use Quickteller DSTV Online Payment Platform
- Go to quickteller.com/dstv
- Enter the phone number or email address associated with your DSTV account. You will also need to enter your DSTV Smart Card Number or IUC code in the next box. In the last box, select the DSTV package you want to pay for.
- You will be shown the package fee and you can also edit the fee; this can be done if you want to pay more than the actual fee which will extend your package for more than one month.
- Click on “Continue” when you’ve decided the actual fee you want to pay.
- In the next tab, you will be required to enter your card details and the OTP code sent to your phone or email address to complete the transaction.
- Click on “Pay” when you are done.
You will be sent an SMS and email to let you know your transaction is successful. After this, your DSTV subscription is active and you can check the decoder to see if it’s working. If it is showing and error code, learn to clear DSTV error codes or you can contact their customer care.