How to Pay GOtv Subscription with Quickteller (Quick guide)
Quickteller is a payment solution owned by Interswitch Group. With Quickteller, you can pay bills which includes your GOtv subscription packages, send and receive money via the web.
When using Quickteller, your transactions and card information is safe as the platform uses a two-factor authentication software. Whenever you want to perform a transaction, you are sent an OTP (One Time Password) code containing 6-8 digits on your phone and email address which you must enter to authorize your transaction.
- Go to quickteller.com/gotv
- Enter the phone number or email address associated with your GOtv account. You will also need to enter your Decoder Number or IUC code in the next box. In the last box, select the GOtv package you want to pay for.
- You will be shown the package fee and you can also edit the fee; this can be done if you want to pay more than the actual fee which will extend your package more than one month.
- Click on “Continue” when you’ve decided the actual fee you want to pay.
- In the next tab, you will be required to enter your card details and the OTP code sent to your phone or email address to complete the transaction.
- Click on “Pay” when you are done.
You will be sent an SMS and email to let you know your transaction is successful. After this, your GOtv subscription is active and you can check the decoder to see if it’s working. If it is showing and error code, learn to clear GOtv error codes or you can contact their customer care.
This is how to use Quickteller GOtv and pay your subscriptions.
GOtv Packages and Prices
GOtv is owned by Multichoice and its one of the cheap cable TV plans in Nigeria. It’s a cheaper alternative to DSTV for those who want to spend less. Below are GOtv packages and prices:
- GOtv Max – You get 91 channels and it costs N3,200 monthly
- GOtv Jolli – You get 84 channels and it costs N2,400 monthly
- GOtv Plus – You get 74 channels and it costs N1,900 monthly
- GOtv Jinga – You get 61 channels and it costs N1,600 monthly
- GOtv Value – You get 52 channels and it costs N1,250 monthly
- GOtv Lite – You get 35 channels and it costs N400 monthly