How to Screenshot with your iPhone
1. Open Safari, and launch any website such as gadgets360.com.
2. Now take a screenshot. If you have an iPhone with Face ID, can take screenshots by pressing volume up + side button. If you have an iPhone with Touch ID, can take a screenshot by pressing home button + power button.
3. After the screenshot is captured, there’s a preview that stays there for a couple of seconds. Tap the preview.
4. On the next screen, you’ll notice the share icon on the top-right and share the file with any app or person using the Share Sheet you wish. If you want to save this, tap the Full Page tab at the top, right next to Screen, and select Done.
5. Now tap Save PDF to Files. You can then select iCloud Drive to store the screenshot on the cloud or On My iPhone (or On My iPad) to store it locally on the device. You can also save this file to any other third-party cloud storage service that’s set up in the Files app (such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
How to disable QuickPath sliding keyboard on iPhone
This is how you can quickly disable QuickPath slide typing on your iPhone keyboard:
1. Open the Settings app and head over to General.
2. Now scroll down a bit and tap Keyboard.
3. Now scroll down to Slide to Type and disable it. If you want to enable it, you can simply enable it again.
Another neat iOS 13 option lets you delete swiped words with a single tap of the delete key on the default keyboard. If you want the delete key to remove one letter instead of the entire word, go to Delete Slide-to-Type by Word and disable it.