How to Transfer funds, buy airtime, and pay bills using Polaris bank transfer code
Polaris bank transfer code is a three-pin *833# Smart code, which can be used to complete major bank transactions, such as airtime purchase paying utility bills, and transfer money from bank to bank.
What is Polaris Bank Transfer Code
The Polaris bank transfer is a three-digit pin code, which Polaris is calling “Smart Code” that can be used to complete major bank transactions from your mobile phone, which is the comfort of your home.
But before you can easily complete any bank transactions, it is compulsory that you create your own personal four-digit pin that’ll be required on every transaction on your mobile phone dial app, aside from buying airtime for yourself.
The four-digit pin can be either your PolarisMobile PIN if you are a PolarisMobile user or you can easily create a 4 digit PIN during your registration for *833# registration.
Charges on Polaris Smart bank transactions
Well, like other bank’s transfer code, you will still have to pay for the services rendered. But this time around, you will be charged by your network provider.
For instance, all networks are charged 1 Naira for every 20 seconds (3 Naira per minute) and all networks are required to have at least N10 Airtime credit in order to be able to use this service. Below contains the charges:
- Balance Enquiry N10.50
- Transfers (Same Bank) N10.50
- Transfers (Different Bank) N52.50
- Bill Payments (PHCN, DSTV) N105
- Bill Payments (LCC) N52.50
- Bill Payments (Bet9ja) N52.50
All other services on *833# smart banking are not charged.
How to transfer funds from Polaris bank to other banks
Like other banks, it is simple and quite efficient but unlike other major banks in Nigeria, such as Guarantee trust bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, the services aren’t that great.
Here is how to transfer funds, money from Polaris bank to other banks in Nigeria. There are two methods that can be used to do this. Remember that, it must be done from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank (alert line)
- Dial *833*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *833*1000*1234567890#)
- Select the bank of the account you want to transfer to
- Verify the account Name
- Select which of your accounts you want to transfer from
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction
*. Dial *833# and select option 3 (Transfers) or Dial *833*3#
*. Select the account to debit
*. Select receiver’s bank
*. Enter the Account Number you would like to transfer to and click ‘Send’
*. Confirm the Account name and enter the ‘Amount’ to transfer
*. Enter your Pin
Polaris Bank Transfer Code Features
With Polaris bank codes for completing bank transactions it’s;
- safe and It is secured
- You can transfer funds – Dial *833*AMOUNT*ACCOUNTNUMBER#
- You can open an account – *833*1#
- You can buy airtime:
– Buy Airtime (self) Dial *833*AMOUNT
– Buy Airtime (others) Dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER#
*. You can pay utility bills, subscriptions fees, and fund your Bet9ja account – *833*2#
*. Check account balance – *833*6#
This is Polaris Bank’s Smart Code, a smart banking solution. And the services that are available on *833#, include the following Account Opening, Bills Payments, Funds Transfers, Hotlist Cards, and Balance Enquiry.
How to register for Polaris *833# Smart Banking
If you are not signed up on Polaris Mobile, you can also create your personal four-digits pin, please follow the steps below:
- Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line
- Select option 6 to check your balance
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as a PIN
- Balance is displayed
- You are now registered for *833# Smart Banking.
How do I change my PIN on *833#
If you ever felt like your PIN is compromised, like if you feel that your PIN is no longer safe, then you can easily decide to change the code, using the below methods:
- Dial *833# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank
- Select option 9 or * on the menu (other services) click on send
- Select option 1 for change pin
- Select the account number you would like to change pin for
- Enter your current pin or default pin (where a PIN reset has been done) in the ‘OLD PIN” field and send
- Enter your new preferred Pin in the ‘New Pin’ field
- Re-Enter your new preferred PIN to confirm and that is it.
NOTE: Polaris bank transfer code can be used infinitely, but the daily cumulative limit is N50,000 for transfer funds and N5,000 daily and N20,000 monthly for airtime purchases.