iPhone 6 Description
The Apple iPhone 6 4.7inch Retina HD display with the advanced IPS technology gives you high resolution images of 1334 x 750 pixels. This is a visual experience like never before.The phone comes with a more refined design and uses the advanced iOS 8, which happens the be one of the most advanced operating systems the world has ever seen, making your experience one that is larger than life.
On the camera department we have 8MP cameras with phase detection and on the front selfie features a 1.5MP camera. This superb model comes with a 32GB storage capacity and a design that had a lot of thought put into every inch. It has dimensions of 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27inch and a weight of 129g. It looks great and feels awesome too.
It functions on the M8 motion coprocessor and uses the advanced A8 chip which packs a dual-core 64-bit Cyclone processor clocked at 1.4GHz. It is 100MHz for efficient performance and a long battery life. The iPhone 6 is equipped with a a non-removable Li-Po 1810mAh battery, which is said to be able to power for upto for up to 250h of standby but our unit only lasted about 160h.
iPhone 6 key features
- Metal unibody, 6.9mm slim, 129g of weight
- LTE connectivity (Cat. 4, 150Mbps downlink)
- 4.7″ 1,334 x 750px LED-backlit IPS LCD of 326ppi
- Apple iOS 8
- Dual-core 1.4 GHz Apple A8 chipset, M8 motion co-processor, PowerVR GX6450 GPU
- 8MP F/2.2 camera with True tone LED flash, phase detection auto focus, 1080p@30fps and @60fps video recording, 720p video recording @120fps and 240fps, 1.2MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode.
- 64GB of built-in storage
- 1GB of RAM
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- New Barometer sensor for tracking elevation
- 1,810mAh battery
More Dsc of iPhone 6
|Product Name||iPhone 6 – 64GB|
Nigeria price ₦135,000.00