List of all Nigeria commercial banks USSD transfer codes
Bank transfer code is a convenient, fast, secure, and affordable way to access your bank account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your mobile phone without internet data. There are USSD codes that eases the use of stressful banking in Nigeria, making it more efficient and gives the customers complete access to their accounts.
Whether you are a saving account holder, current account holder, you are completely eligible to use your prospective bank codes and it is easy to use. The below list contains transfer code for all banks in Nigeria.
Benefits of Bank transfer code
Below are some of the things that you can use bank transfer USSD code for. With your bank transfer code, you can easily:
- Top up your mobile airtime
- Top-up other mobile phones
- Checking bank balance
- Money transfers
- Bill payments
- Reset Pin
- Buy data
All Nigeria Bank Transfer Codes
Having that in mind, and ready to look for your bank and commence, then lets get started:
|Nigerian Banks||Transfer Codes|
|UBA transfer code||919#|
|Wema bank bank transfer code||*945#|
|FCMB transfer code||*329#|
|Access bank transfer code||*901#|
|Polaris (Skye) transfer code||*833#|
|GTBank transfer code||*737#|
|Zenith bank transfer code||*966#|
|Eco bank transfer code||*326#|
|First Bank transfer code||*894#|
|Stanbic IBTC bank transfer code||*909#|
|Diamond bank transfer code||*426#|
|Fidelity bank transfer code||*770#|
|Sterling bank transfer code||*822#|
|Unity bank transfer code||*7799#|
Wema bank transfer code
The official transfer code for Wema bank is *945# and you can complete other necessary commands such as:
- Buy Airtime: *945*phone Number*amount#
- Send Money: *945*beneficiaryaccountnumber*amount#
- Balance Enquiry: *945*0#
- Change PIN: *945*00#
- Get your Account Number: *945*000#
- Open Account: *945*1#
- Change account number: *945*2*oldaccountnumber*newaccountnumber#
- Account Reactivation: *945*5#
- Send Money to phone/email: *945*6*amount#
FCMB USSD bank transfer code
The official FCMB USSD bank transfer code is *329#, and it can be used to complete a lot of bank commands, all from the comforts of your home:
- Dial*329*Amount# to top-up your mobile phone.
- Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number# to top-up other mobile phones.
- Dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
- Dial *329*00# to check balance.
- Dial *329*0# to reset your pin.
- Dial *329*1*Mobile Number# to buy data on your phone.
- Dial *329*2*Smartcard Number# to pay for DSTv or GOTv subscription.
Access USSD Banking
The official Access bank USSD banking code for transfer of funds, is *901#, and it can be used to complete various type of transaction without going to the bank:
- Airtime for self: *901*Amount#
- Airtime for others: *901*Amount*Phone Number#
- Account Opening: *901*0#
- Data Purchase: *901*8#
- Balance Enquiry: *901*5#
- Fund Transfer to Access Bank: *901*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Fund Transfer to Other Banks: *901*2*Amount*Account Number#
- Merchant Payment: *901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#
- Bill Payment: *901*3#
- OTP Generation: *901*4*1#
You will need airtime on your mobile phone to complete any of the above commands.
Polaris (Skye) transfer code
The Polaris (Skye) Bank Money Transfer Code is *833#, and it is known as Smart code. To commence using the Polaris (Skye) Bank Money Transfer Code, you need to register or sign-up first by dialing the above code first:
- Open an Account (*833*1#)
- Pay Bills (*833*2#)
- Transfer Funds (*833*3#)
- Hotlist Card
- Update your BVN (*833*5#) – Coming Soon
- Check your Balance (*833*6#)
- Pay with MasterPass (*833*7#)
- Airtime Top-up
- Buy Airtime for yourself: Dial *833*AMOUNT#
- Buy Airtime for others or yourself: Dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER#
- Transfer Funds: Dial *833*AMOUNT*ACCOUNTNUMBER#
No data, no worries. Polaris bank has got your covered!
UBA transfer USSD code
Union bank is calling their transfer code, Magic banking, which is also the same with mobile banking. With the *919# UBA transfer code, you can easily complete all your transaction from the comforts of your home.
GTBank USSD code
One of the best bank in Nigeria, Guarantee trust bank also has their own USSD transfer code, it is *737#. And the bank has attached a lot of commands and special feature to it:
- Open Account: *737*0#
- Reactivate your account: *737*11#
- Fund transfer to GTbank: *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#
- Fund transfer to other bank: *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#
- Airtime top-up for self: *737*amount#
- Airtime top-up for friend: 737*Amount*Recipient’s number#
- Data top-up: *737*4#
- Check bank balance: *737*6*1#
- Check BVN number: *737*6*1#
- Inquiries: *737*6#
Zenith USSD code for transfer is *966# and you can easily transfer from Zenith bank to other banks in Nigeria. To complete your Zenith mobile banking, you are to dial the following code:
- Open account: *966*0#
- Check account balance: *966*00#
- Top-up your airtime: *966*Amount*Mobile Number#
- To transfer funds: Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Update your BVN: *966*BVN#
- Reset PIN: *966*60#
- Deactivate mobile banking: *966*20*0#
- Pay DStv and PHCN: *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#
- Pay other Zenith Billers: *966*6*Biller code*Amount#
Eco mobile banking
The official Eco bank transfer code is *326#, and you can easily transfer any money from Eco bank to other bank with the above code. You can complete the following with this code:
- Make instant transfers
- Check balances
- Pay bills
- Read mini-statements
- Buy airtime
Ensure that the phone number where the purchase is made from MUST be a number registered with the bank, if not so, it won’t work.
First Bank transfer code
Even with no data on your mobile phone, you can complete your First bank commands, by using the bank transfer code: *894#. That is the Quick Banking with FirstBank USSD Code, where you can easily transfer money, check balance, buy airtime, pay bills and lots more.
- To register: *894*0#
- Airtime recharge: *894*Amount#
- Airtime for others: *894*Amount*Number#
- To transfer: *894*Amount*Account number#
- To check airtime: *894*00#
- Mini-statement: *894*Account number#
Stanbic IBTC USSD Bank Money Transfer Code
The Stanbic IBTC Mobile Money service is *909# and it is also their transfer code, that is ideal for you if you want a basic account that is convenient, secure and affordable, and can be operated using a mobile phone.
With *909# Mobile Money you can receive salary payments, buy airtime, make one-on-one money transfers, pay for goods and pay bills. To get started, dial the code and you can get started.
Diamond Short USSD code
With Diamond bank USSD service *426#, it allows customers of the bank to ensure financial inclusion. Thankfully, it is quick, secure and an easy way for all banked customers to perform banking transactions with convenience, regardless of segment or mobile device type.
To transfer to another bank with Diamond USSD short code:
– Dial *426# with your registered phone number
– Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card number.
– Enter your account number
– Create a 4-digit PIN.
Other service includes:
- Dial *426*Amount#: To Purchase Airtime (self)
- Dial *426*Amount*Account Number#: To Transfer Money (Within & Outside DB)
- Dial *426*00#: To Check Account Balance
- Dial *426*Amount*Phone Number#: To Purchase Airtime (For Friends and Family)
- Dial*426*0#: To Change PIN
- Dial *426*463#: To subscribe to C.R.E.A.M
Fidelity USSD code for transfer
Fidelity is calling it Instant Banking, and of course, it fits the name and mode of service. Fidelity transfer code is *770#, and it can be used to complete the following transaction:
- Self-recharge: Dial *770*AMOUNT#
- Recharge For A Friend Or Family: Dial *770*PHONE*AMOUNT#
- To transfer funds: Dial *770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT#
Sterling transfer code
For Standard Chartered customers, the transfer code is *822# and it can be used to complete other transactions, buy airtime, pay bills, and even transfer money from bank to bank. To get started, dial the code and you follow the prompt commands.
- Buy airtime self: *822*AMOUNT#
- Buy airtime for others: *822*AMOUNT*MOBILE NO#
- Sterling bank within transfer: *822*4*AMOUNT*NUBAN#
- Sterling bank to other: *822*5*AMOUNT*NUBAN#.
- Check account balance: *822*6#
- Check ccount number: *822*8#
- Open account: *822*7#
- To reset Pin: *822*9#
Unity bank transfer code
One of the best ways to bank is via USSD code, and Unity bank has got you covered. The official Unity bank transfer code is *7799# and you can easily complete other important transaction.
- Account opening
- Airtime recharge
- Add Account
- Balance enquiry
- Bills payment
- BVN verification
- Fund Transfer
- PIN change.