OnePlus is now rolling out a new incremental update that fixes a bunch of bugs that the initial Android 10 update brought to the OnePlus 6 and 6T. The update improves system stability, updates Google
security patches for December, and squashed a lot of bugs.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed the issue with a black screen appearing after unlocking the device using a fingerprint
- Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting device
- Fixed the issue with device heating up while charging
- Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5Ghz hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
- Optimised the image preview time in the Pro mode
- Fixed the camera crash issue
- Fixed the issue with videos and images not displaying in the gallery
The update also stabilizes the Wi-Fi connection on 5GHz networks – the Android 10 update caused these to randomly drop connection. If you have a OnePlus 6 or 6T, you can attempt to pull the update by going into Settings > System > System Updates.