Pizza Boy Mod APK
Pizza Boy GBA Pro – GBA Emulator Game, Searching for where to download the latest version of Pizza Boy GBA Pro – GBA Emulator Mod APK ? you got the right page. Boldtechinfo has provided a secured download link below to download the latest version of the Pizza Boy GBA Pro – GBA Emulator Mod APK . Download and enjoy.
Name: Pizza Boy GBA Pro – GBA Emulator MOD APK
The finest emulator of handheld is here!
Enhancements compared to the free version:
– Beautiful GUI
– Customizable skins
– Google Drive sync
– Quick/Auto save
– Local and Wifi multiplayer
– An enhanced settings menu
– Improved control system
– BIOS support
– Cartridges hardware (gyroscope, light sensor, tilt sensor, rumble pack) support
Common features with Pizza Boy GBA Free
– Very high scores in precision tests
– Totally written in C and assembly for incredible performance and low battery consumption
– Take advantage of OpenGL and OpenSL native libraries for video and audio performance to the top
– 60 FPS guaranteed even on old hardware
– Save and restore states
– Slow motion/Fast forward
– Buttons size and position total customization
– Hardware joypads support
– Supports zip and 7z archives
Download link for Pizza Boy GBA Pro – GBA Emulator Mod Apk
How to Install APK and OBB (Data file) on Your Android Phone?
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First, you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
Wait for the APK to install.
Do not run the application yet.
After a successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
First of all, unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path: External SD Card > Android > Data > “paste the folder here” In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here: External SD Card > Android > OBB > “paste the folder here”
If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Run the APK file now.