The upcoming iQOO Neo6 details surfaces through Weibo. Based on the teaser iQOO Z6 5G looks like the vivo T1 5G with a similar-looking triple rear-camera setup. The only official confirmation we get at the moment is that the iQOO Z6 will feature 5G connectivity.
In related news, more iQOO Neo6 leaked specs details emerged on Weibo. The device is said to bring a 6.6-inch E4 AMOLED with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 4,700mAh battery with 80W charging. In an interesting turn of event, the new rumors suggest the phone will be powered by the flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset wheras past rumors suggested a Snapdrgoan 888 instead. See vivo Y01 comes with Helio P35 SoC, 6.51″ screen & a 5,000 mAh battery
How to make my iQOO smartphone last for longer time?
We’ve come up with some helpful tips for saving battery life on your devices:
1. Disable notifications of the apps you infrequently used;
2. Turn off location services in Settings>Location;
3. Change the background wallpaper. Go to i Theme>Local>Local wallpaper, choose the black Static wallpaper to save battery;
4. Adjust Brightness. Adjust the brightness to the lower level;
5. System update. In fact, most system updates can improve the battery life. We recommend you update your phone to the latest version;
6. Disable automatic updates of Play Store and V-Appstore;
7. Force the apps in the background to close more often;
8. Turn off connectivity, like Wi-Fi, GPS, Data, BT, when you don`t need them;
9. Turn off Autostart switches of the apps you infrequently used;
10. Turn off High background power consumption of apps infrequently used;
11. Select Low power mode when the battery capacity is low.