See the World’s Most Eco-friendly Smartphone of 2020 – CES 2020 finalist
A smartphone usually lasts for a maximum of two years and is discarded after that. There is the need of the hour to come up with a smartphone that is sustainable and reliable.
Teracube, the best of CES 2020 finalist, is the world’s most eco-friendly smartphone offering a 4-year warranty as compared to just one year warranty offered by other smartphones. This reduces the chances of discarding the device in just 2 years.
If you think that it compromises on features to earn the tag of the world’s most reliable smartphone, you’re wrong. The company behind the smartphone believes in fix-not-replace philosophy, thus promoting sustainability.
Teracube comes with full coverage in the event of product defects. It charges a $39 flat fee to repair and fix everything from water damage to cracked screens and drained batteries.
Teracube comes with a fast octa-core processor, dual-camera setup at the back, and long-lasting battery life like you get in other contemporary smartphones.
- 6.2″ Full HD+ IPS Display (1080 x 2280)
- MediaTek Helio P60 2.0GHz octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM and 128GB storage
- 12+5MP dual rear cameras and 8MP front camera
- 3,400mAh battery with USB Type-C charging port
- Headphone jack, USB-C port, Hybrid Dual SIM and Micro SD slots
- 4-years manufacturer’s warranty