Toon Blast Mod Apk
Toon Blast Game, Searching for where to download the latest version of Toon Blast Mod APK ? you got the right page. Boldtechinfo has provided a secured download link below to download the latest version of the Toon Blast Mod APK . Download and enjoy.
Name: Toon Blast Mod Apk
Toon Blast – puzzle game in which you need to clear the playing field of colored cubes and travel through the magical world together with heroes of the famous cartoon. Here the user will find many exciting levels, where you need to break the combination of the cubes, getting points for it. Also here you can use a variety of bonuses to with greater efficiency and speed through the stages, moving up the ranking table. There is also the opportunity to unite with friends and play with them.
● Complete tons of challenging levels and unlock new episodes!
● Play with unique game objectives and dozens of entertaining obstacles!
● Unlock whacky boosters to blast your way to the next level!
● Collect stars by completing levels to win awesome rewards!
● Create your own team & compete with others to rule the puzzle world!
● Receive lives from your teammates to keep on playing!
● Sync your game easily between your phone and tablet!
● Easy and fun to play yet challenging to master!
Download Link for Toon Blast Mod Apk
How to Install APK and OBB (Data file) on Your Android Phone?
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First, you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
Wait for the APK to install.
Do not run the application yet.
After a successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
First of all, unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path: External SD Card > Android > Data > “paste the folder here” In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here: External SD Card > Android > OBB > “paste the folder here”
If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Run the APK file now.