TopStore App Download Tutorial for Apple device
TopStore was released as an alternative to Cydia, it is now one of the most popular alternatives to the official app store, providing more than 2,000 apps, games, and tweaks. It is all free and, apart from premium iOS apps, most of the content is unofficial.
TopStore content is all in categories so you can find what you want very easily:
- App Store Apps – official iOS apps and games
- Exclusive Apps – un-official apps, game emulators, streaming apps, screen recorders, and more
- Tweaked Apps – ++ apps, modified stock apps with new features
- Modified Games – unlocked games with all in-app bonuses and features for free
As well as that, TopStore offers these features:
- ● Free
● No jailbreak or rooting required
● Supports iOS 13
● Regular updates add more content
● Safe to use
Download TopStore on iOS 13:
Downloading TopStore isn’t hard to do, but you won’t find it in the unofficial app store. Instead, you need to install the app configuration profile into your device.
- Using the Safari browser, go to the official TopStore page.
2. Tap the Configuration Profile button to download it
3. Tap on Allow and go to your Home screen – when the icon is there, the download has finished.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
When you tap the app icon, an error message will appear. This is just Apple telling you that they cannot verify unofficial developers; note the developer name on the message:
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
2. Find the developer and tap the name.
3. Tap Trust
4. Now you can use TopStore.
Be aware that these steps may need to be repeated for apps and games downloaded from TopStore.
Tips on how to use TopStore:
Using TopStore is dead simple:
- Tap the TopStore icon to open it
2. Choose a category or just browse what apps and games are there.
3. Use the search bar if you know what you are looking for
4. Tap on your choice of app, and the app page opens.
5. Tap Install and wait for the app to install – when the app icon is on the home page, it’s yours to use
TopStore App Keeps Crashing:
TopStore is not an official app and is built on expired enterprise certificates. Apple revokes these on a regular basis and, although the developers do try to replace them before they are revoked, they can’t always do it in time. When the certificate is revoked, TopStore will crash, and it will take your apps and games with it. Rather than going through an endless cycle of reinstalling it, install an anti-revoke app. There are two, and both prevent the certificate being revoked.
How to Delete TopStore:
Most of the time, errors can be cleared, but sometimes it is easier to delete TopStore and start over. This is easy enough; all you need to do is delete the app profile:
- Open Settings and go into General
2. Tap on Profiles and find the TopStore profile
3. Tap it and then tap on Delete Profile
4. When you close Settings, you will find that TopStore has been deleted and you can reinstall using the steps above
TopStore may be a new unofficial app store, but it is quickly proving very popular. Millions of people use it every day, not just as an alternative to Cydia but to the official iOS app store too. Try it today; it is completely free to use, safe, and you don’t have to jailbreak to use it.